Thursday, April 25, 2013

I'm baaaccckkkkk...Again!!!!!

Hello all! Since I really admire all of these bloggers I am going to give this one more try. I kind of fell off the wagon, well more of a plateau, kind of depressed thing. I recently got into the WLS Success Matters group with Sandy and Banded Wendy. I am back to losing. Still haven't crossed below the 200lb mark but I am almost there. I weighed in today at 204.7lbs. I am very happy about that. I like the private facebook group. Gives you an opportunity to talk to people who have truly been there or are still there and struggling just like you. Here is my week one pic and my week one weight!! Just came from exercising and eating protein first!! Back to taking my vitamins and drinking more water. I would love to hear what other banders eat!! I am still bored with my food selection!!!! Good luck everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up about the Kelly Osbourne Self Mag cover! She is rockin' that bikini!

    PS: You are in good hands with Banded Wendy and Sandi :) They are a great support system for us bandsters!

    ReplyDelete